FAME’s Cash and Max characters introduce elementary students to three key concepts: career exploration, education after high school and money management.
- Cash and Max Elementary Coloring Books and Coloring Book Teaching Guide – grades K through two
- Cash and Max Elementary Workbooks and Workbook Teaching Guide – grades three through five
Claim Your Future® is a classroom game that was created for middle school students to encourage them to explore education after high school, future careers and money management. By playing the game, students will understand the strong connection between the choices they make today and their opportunities in the future. They will also learn that higher education generally leads to more career options and higher paying jobs.
- Contact FAME to schedule a Claim Your Future in-person session at your school conducted by FAME’s College Access and Financial Education Team.
High School, College and Beyond
Invest in ME Student Financial Wellness and Invest in ME Employee Financial Wellness, powered by FAME and iGrad, provide online financial education to empower Maine people to confidently manage their money and build financial skills for life. Popular features include:
- Financial wellness assessment
- Interactive money management courses
- Calculators, tools, videos and infographics
- Scholarship search tool
Colleges across Maine have also partnered with iGrad to provide financial wellness to their students.
In partnership with FAME, iGrad® helps college students and graduates succeed through free online financial literacy tools that help students sharpen their knowledge about borrowing and repaying student loans, affording a home, paying credit card bills, investing, and budgeting. Sign up through FAME today at FAME.igrad.com, or if you are attending a participating college, sign up through your college:
FAME is not responsible for the content of iGrad.