FAME’s commercial loan insurance insures a portion of loans made through participating financial institutions. Information on how FAME assesses the eligibility of a business or project can be found in Guidelines for Commercial Loan Insurance.
Lenders can apply for commercial loan insurance in two ways:
- Traditional Application Process
- OnLine Answer (OLA) Application Process allows lenders to apply for up to $1,500,000 loan insurance online and get an immediate response.
Leveraged vs. Pro-Rata Loan Insurance: What’s Best for Your Borrowers?
FAME Commercial Loan Officer Roxanne Broughton reviews FAME’s commercial loan insurance products and provides example scenarios of both leveraged and pro-rata loan insurance to help you determine which is best for your borrowers.
- Presentation (.pdf format)
- Webinar Q&A (.pdf format)
- Leveraged vs. Pro-Rata Comparison Tool (.xlsx format)