FAME’s commercial loan insurance insures a portion of loans made through participating financial institutions. Information on how FAME assesses the eligibility of a business or project can be found in Guidelines for Commercial Loan Insurance.
Lenders can apply for commercial loan insurance in two ways:
- Traditional Application Process
- OnLine Answer (OLA) Application Process allows lenders to apply for up to $750,000 loan insurance online and get an immediate response.
Leveraged vs. Pro-Rata Loan Insurance: What’s Best for Your Borrowers?
In our first business webinar, FAME Commercial Loan Officer Roxanne Broughton reviews FAME’s commercial loan insurance options, discusses recent new developments, and provides example scenarios of both leveraged and pro-rata loan insurance to help you determine which is best for your borrowers.
- Presentation (.pdf format)
- Webinar Q&A (.pdf format)
- Leveraged vs. Pro-Rata Comparison Tool (.xlsx format)