UCU is pleased to announce the fourth year of its Scholarship Program. In 2019, UCU will award eight scholarships to students furthering their undergraduate education at the seven University of Maine System campuses and Maine Maritime Academy.
The scholarships will be awarded as follows:
- University of Maine – $1,000
- University of Maine at Augusta – $1,000
- University of Maine at Farmington – $1,000
- University of Maine at Fort Kent – $1,000
- University of Maine at Machias – $1,000
- University of Maine at Presque Isle – $1,000
- University of Southern Maine – $1,000
- Maine Maritime Academy – $1,000
The winning applicant will be chosen at random from all eligible applicants who applied for the scholarship. To be an eligible applicant, the following requirements must be met:
- Be a member of UCU with an account in good standing. Primary account ownership is required and joint ownership on an account does not meet qualification for application.
- Be entering your first year of college at one of the eight schools listed above.
- Complete all information required on the UCU scholarship application online.