Portland Housing Authority Scholarship
- Be a current, legal, Portland Housing Authority public housing or Section 8 voucher resident.
- Be a graduating high school senior, Diploma/GED/HiSET recipient, or already attending an institution of higher education.
- Be awaiting acceptance into or has been accepted for admission to an accredited post-secondary vocational school, trade school, technical school, college, or university for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Be able to demonstrate financial need in order to attend such an institution.
- Have demonstrated community leadership through volunteer work or involvement at school or in the community
Complete the application found here: http://www.porthouse.org/233/Scholarship-Resources
The application must be postmarked no later than May 14th and sent to: PHA Scholarship Committee, c/o Emily Mancini-Fitch, 14 Baxter Boulevard, Portland, ME 04101