Please provide the Scholarship Committee with the following information:
- Briefly describe your postsecondary educational plans.
- List all school, community and work activities.
- Briefly describe your connection or affiliation with a Maine Agricultural Fair.
- Attach a copy of your High School Transcript.
- 5 Mention any National Awards of High School Class Standings.
Attach your answers to the application cover page and send to:
MAAF Scholarship Application
Maine Assoc. of Agricultural Fairs
PO Box 786
Augusta, Maine 04332-0786
For more information, contact:
The recipients will be announced in June. The monetary awards will be given after successful completion of the first semester of post-secondary education and proof of enrollment in a second semester.