- Completed application (see download link below)
- Two letters of recommendation from people not related to applicant who can attest to the applicant’s passion for photography
- A personal statement from the applicant describing what photography means to them
- Three photographic images made by the applicant which show the reviewers the quality of work the applicant
Application and all necessary items are to be submitted online.
- Click here to download Application.
- Print and complete the Application (PDF).
- Gather other documents: two letters of recommendation and your personal statement.
- Scan your completed application, two letters of recommendation, and personal statement to convert them each to PDFs.
- Use the online Scholarship Submission Form to submit your application, letters of recommendation, personal statement and three images.
Please note: The Scholarship Submission Form uses Google Docs to receive and store your application and related materials. You must have a Google account and sign in to the account before using the Scholarship Submission Form. If you do not have a Google account, click here to create one (it’s free).