Frank J. Gaziano Memorial Offensive and Defensive Lineman Award
Applications and more information may be obtained online at http://gazianolinemanawards.org/. In order to be considered complete, the application must include the following material:
- A completed Student Application Form with all required signatures.
- A nomination letter from the head coach, designating which award/position the player is being nominated for.
- Letters of recommendation from the student’s athletic director and principal.
- A copy of the student’s seven(7)-semester transcript of grades, showing their cumulative and grade-point-average and schedule of classes taken, with respective grades earned.
- Official document showing student’s SAT/ACT scores.
- A TYPED essay (one page, in the student’s own words) providing a short biography including the player’s goals and accomplishments in the community, academically, and on the field.
- A photo of the player in uniform without a helmet on.
- Two game videos of the nominee playing against their team’s two best opponents. If your school participates in HUDL, submission instructions for providing these highlight films to us may be found on our Evaluation Criteria Page.
- The player must include their jacket size on the application form.