1. File your FAFSA at fafsa.gov.
2. Fill out the BRSAF online application.
3. Print out or send electronically your Student Aid Fund Report (SAR) from the FAFSA. (This document can be 5-6 pages long).
4. Print out and sign or digitally sign the Financial Release Form (link in right column).
5. Obtain and send the current-year financial award package from your institution.
6. Send in your forms to the following departments:
Graduating Seniors — Bring all forms to the Guidance Office.
BRHS Alumni — Send all forms to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to BRSAF:
PO Box 293
Boothbay Harbor, ME 04538
For all other students: Applications must be completed by August 1.
High school seniors will be notified of their award just after graduation. All other applicants will be notified by mid-June.