- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs GI Bill – Provides information on the GI Bill and other military education benefits, including online application processing, benefit calculator, and “Roadmap to Success” tool.
- Today’s Military – Offers prospective recruits and their families a good overview of the military, including links to the official sites of each branch and a recruiter/local office search.
- Military.com – Shares comprehensive and easy-to-understand information on all types of military education benefits, including voluntary education programs specific to the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard.
- Wounded Warrior Project – Offers programs that meet the needs of injured service members, including education and training programs that help veterans build career skills and explore career options.
- Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES) –Supports the educational pursuits of military service members and their families through academic and credentialing exams and serving as a resource for information on military-friendly education programs.
- Togus Department of Veterans Affairs Regional Office – Provides contact information for Maine veterans and their dependents regarding benefits and services that may be available to them, including Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E).
- Military OneSource – Offers a wide variety of resources including financial counseling services and education benefit program information. The service is provided by the Department of Defense at no cost to active duty, Guard and Reserve (regardless of activation status) and their families.
- My Next Move for Veterans helps veterans match their military career to a civilian career.