Attend an In-Person FAFSA Help Sessions





Bring the following documents with you:

If you are a dependent student you will need:
If you are NOT a dependent student, you will need:
If applicable, you will also need:
  • Your 2014 untaxed income records
  • Your current business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond and other investment records
  • Your alien registration or permanent resident card (if not a U.S. citizen)





















Our events for this year have ended. If you need help with your FAFSA, give us a call at 1-800-228-3734 or email us at


Follow us on Facebook for additional tips and tricks related to the FAFSA, financial aid and money management.


Search by Zipcode:

All Events

School Town Event Date