Work for FAME, work for Maine’s future.
FAME helps Maine families save for, access, and pay for higher education. FAME helps Maine businesses remain vital and thrive by providing specific financial solutions. Our team is known for being easy to work with, adaptable and committed to our customers – helping you get to yes! We are looking for people who want to work for a bright future for Maine.
Current open positions
Application Systems Analyst
The application systems analyst will use our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems as foundational enterprise-wide technical toolkits to gather, document and analyze business requirements to build and implement solutions that support FAME’s business processes. The role requires skills in business analysis, documentation of business requirements and solution recommendations. The analyst will also lead the effort to configure, test and implement those solutions, provide reporting and develop training materials. They will work closely with our customers (internal and external) in a dynamic, solution-oriented environment to ensure their comfort, adoption and satisfaction with the solutions. This is a demanding role in a busy, rapidly changing environment. The application systems analyst will ensure a better usability of the CRM and ECM systems, by enhancing them and working with users to define process and application requirements.
No employee supervision.
Reports to and receives work guidance from the Chief Information Officer.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall planning, execution, and delivery of low to moderately complex Business Operations projects
- Proactively identifies areas of improvement and functional gaps in existing processes, identify how CRM and /or ECM can help bridge these gaps
- Works as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business services, processes, policies, and systems
- Responsible for coordinating with groups of business personnel to assist with analysis, implementation, and testing of new systems, processes, or services
- Reviews, analyzes, and creates detailed documentation of business systems and user needs, including workflow diagramming, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify existing process or information systems
- Performs daily administration and support of CRM and ECM systems including user set up, assigning profiles, roles, permissions etc.
- Implements enhancements to Sugar CRM and Perceptive Software; keeps current on new features and application additions to Sugar CRM to create recommendations for best practices and utilization of the CRM system
- Creates and customizes reports and dashboards
- Creates and manages custom objects, formula fields, validation rules, workflow rules, reports and dashboard
- Communicates/Collaborates with developers on implementing solutions that include integration with in-house business applications
- Prepares training plans, materials and documentation for end users customers, keeps materials up-to-date, and coordinates ongoing training sessions
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred (computer science/technology, management of information systems or business) with 3 or more years of work experience (or an appropriate combination of education and work experience).
- Effective business analyst and workflow process skills, project management skills, computer skills, and knowledge of databases.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in interpersonal relations, and oral and written communication. Strong time management and problem-solving skills are required, as well as superior organizational skills, attention to detail and an ability to prioritize in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Must have a high sense of urgency, strong sense of customer focus and the ability to work autonomously with little direction.
- Experience with CRM utilities preferred.
- Strong customer service orientation..
- Passionate about technology and leveraging technology to solve complex problems.
On-call availability. Normal office walking and ability to sit for extended periods of time. Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals (50+ pounds). Overnight travel and driving are sometimes required.
Send resume and letter of application to:
Human Resource Manager
Finance Authority of Maine
PO Box 949
Augusta, ME 04332-0949